Qualifications/Credentials: High School Diploma or GED. Must be 21 years or older. Clear criminal background check. Pass training requirements. Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communications, able to work effectively with all staff members. Display honesty, integrity and a commitment to the mission of Pine Grove.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable about cleaning supplies and techniques required to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Perform work as listed within a work schedule assigned and agreed upon by the Facility Manager.
- Maintain, order, stock cleaning supplies throughout the facility as needed.
- Report safety and cleaning concerns to the facility manager.
- Works cooperatively with third shift and school personnel to ensure the entire cleaning cycle is completed on a weekly basis.
- Complete assigned cleaning duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM with a 30-minute lunch.
Work With Pine Grove
The staff at Pine Grove are committed and dedicated to providing children with the compassion and care they deserve. Click below to view available job opportunities.
Interested in enrolling your child at Pine Grove? Click below to contact our Admissions Director and learn more about the best program for your child.